Greece Permanent Residency
Greece, as an EU member, provides one of the most sought-after Residence by Investment programs, granting access to Europe. To obtain the Greece Golden Visa, an investor must purchase a residential real estate property that will be held for the duration of the investor's residency status.
Book a Free Consultation
Let us guide you to the most suitable program fitted to your specific needs and situation.
Upon a property purchase at the value of 250,000 Euros, the main applicant, spouse, and children under 24 years old will be entitled to a European Permanent Residency.
Greece EU Permanent Residency is a LIFETIME residency provided that the property remains at the applicant possession.
Permanent Residency can be received in less than 7 days after receiving the title deed if the house is located in Chania, Crete.
3 months for properties located in Athens and Santorini.
HOW WE CAN ASSIST YOU :
We provide full professional, personalized & transparent services related to:
1. Collecting required documents
2. Bank arrangements
3. Legal advice and powers of attorney
4. Communications with designated embassies
5. Setting appointment with immigration department
6. Submitting applications at the immigration department
1. Assisting through the property selection process
2. Property management during the years of residency
3. Offering guaranteed return on most investments that could reach up to 7%
4. Offering a buyback plan for specific projects at the end of the residency period
Advantages of Greece Golden Visa
Free Access to public health care and education
Visa-free travel to Schengen countries
No minimum stay requirement
No minimum saving account required
Property can be sold and PR transferred to another non-EU national
Possibility of renting the investment property.
After seven years of residence, you can apply for citizenship.